12.11.2008

Blogging

I really appreciated how this class incorporated technology as an academic tool. I think it's rare for teachers to take advantage of all the new learning opportunities that are available. Reading other people's blogs helped me to edit my own and develop my posts. For future students creating blogs for assignment, I would suggest picking a topic that provides more possibilities for a standpoint than mine. Family is definitely one of my passions, but difficult to make exciting or form a strong opinion about. 

Bloggers in my community: the most difficult thing for me is trying to maintain a balance. I'm never sure when I am involving a reader too much in my personal life, and when I am not giving enough information. Altogether, I liked the blogging. It made the idea of weekly composition seem a lot less intimidating and monotonous.

2 comments:

  1. Your supposed to be in class ma'am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was short and sweet--I'm glad you liked blogging! If you look to Heather Armstrong, she also wrote about family, probably so specifically that you might find that invasive. But I think you strike a nice balance here. Of course, over time, you'd have developed even more depth of detail that you can really entertain and educate a reader while sharing a part of you without giving everything away. Of course, that is part of the experience--the more we do it, the better we get. It was great learning about you this semester! Thanks for letting us all catch a glimpse of what family means to you.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm 19 and deciding what I want to do with my life. I'm open to suggestions.