10.23.2008

Intro

Hey there, my name is Kathleen. I am currently a student at the famous nova dame while I also work, volunteer at a clinic and assistant coach a middle school volleyball team. I'm not exactly loving my situation, being that I have moved back home, but I left once, I'm sure I can do it again; hopefully this time I'll actually want to stay wherever I go to. I have a hard time choosing what to eat for breakfast so you can imagine what my life decisions are like. Anyone who can keep up with me and my thought process will infinitely impress me. I have one brother who just graduated from UVA, my mom is amazing and is a librarian for Woodbridge Middle School, and lastly my dad is a retired Navy Captain and is the best man I have ever met. I have lived in a few different sates because of my dad, and I have developed an extreme respect for the military and a desire to go in. Those are the basics; I love fun.

2 comments:

  1. Kathleen,
    You blog is nice!I look forward to seeing what you will blog about!See you next class.
    Your Classmate,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kathleen, Welcome to the course and the blog. This looks like fun to read. You know, I've never heard of "Nova dame"--pretty funny!

    I'm looking forward to seeing your next posts...

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm 19 and deciding what I want to do with my life. I'm open to suggestions.