10.28.2008

The reasons behind

I tried to think of something that was really important to me and the first thing that came to mind was family; however not in the typical sense. Recently all I have been working to do is move up in the familial hierarchy. I have been deemed the "rebellious child" for my actions in high school and even carrying over into my first semester, but my dramatic advancements since then are being ignored. I realize that there are numerous situations similar to mine where people are misjudged, not by strangers, but by family. Some examples off the top of my had would be: the "golden child", the "overbearing parent", the "push-over parent" (my personal favorite), the "inactive, knitting grandma", and of course many more. I understand how hard it is to change your mind about someone especially someone so close to you that you repeatedly see make the same actions. For research I am hoping that searching other people's blogs and using stories to reveal good examples will be adequate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm 19 and deciding what I want to do with my life. I'm open to suggestions.